◦ Immense linkagesMore categories are on the main menu to the left
- Personal blog (Wordblaster) Mac tips, links all sorts of stuff.
- Main photography site
- Business blog, about the UK press, media, Info:node
- Photographs on flickr
- Wizardlymusic for all your wizardly er, music.
Dropbox I've been using this service for years; it's an excellent sync and back up solution - stores your files encrypted on Amazon's S3 servers. Dropbox works across Macs, Windows and Linux. Dropbox has had rave reviews, I've not had a single glitch with it syncing about 6.3gb of files across two macs.
Dropbox creates a folder on your PC, Mac or Linux computerand can be used to
- sync files across several machines
- access your files via the website
- storage for back up files
- share large files to other people
- set up shared access for several people to a folder or files
- host image galleries
- compatible with Truecrypt containers etc.
- all files remain on your PC/s as well of course
- it actually works, unlike many of these things
- ipad and iphone clients
2gb storage is free.
If you register now using my personal link, below, we both receive more free space on Dropbox (above the usual 2gb)
Molebomb uses Siteground web hosting, from experience I'd say one of the better hosts around, great support, outstanding value. If you're looking to build your own website, check them out: